This system is tested with the Google Chrome (version 53 to 73), Lower Version or Other browsers may cause some errors.You may please use Google Chrome (version 53 to 73) and above for better performance
This site is best viewed in 1024 x 768 resolutions.
1. Candidates are required to read the detailed version of the advertisement carefully and ensure before applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements.
2. Candidates should have a valid personal email ID at least for the next one year. NLCIL will send all the communications only through the registered e-mail ID.
3. Candidates applying for the first time should provide their Name, e-mail ID,Mobile Number and fill the expression, in the 'New User' - Register Here tab in order to create an account in the ONLINE application portal.
4. Candidate can register only once using their Name, e-mail ID, Mobile Number and Multiple Registration is not accepted.
5. On successful registration, a Login ID & Password will be generated and the same will be mailed to the registered e-mail ID along with an activation link, else the reason for non-registration will be displayed on the screen.
6. Retain the Login ID and Password, as the candidate can access the ONLINE application portal by Logging on to the system using the Login ID and Password only.
7. On receipt of the Registration Confirmation mail, click on the activation link provided in the email (or) copy and paste the link on any browser, for the first time alone, in order to activate your account in the Online Application Portal. Unless the account is activated through the activation link provided, the candidate cannot Login even upon providing the correct Login ID and Password.
8. Once the account is activated, the candidate can use the 'Login here' tab to enter into the online application portal.
9. Scanned (digital) image of passport photograph & signature required as per the specifications given in the link GUIDELINES TO UPLOAD PHOTO and SIGNATURE.
NLC INDIA LIMITED
('Navratna' - A Government of India Enterprise)
Neyveli-607801, Tamilnadu, India.
Online Registration for Recruitment of Personnel for Mining Statutory Positions - Advt. No. 12/2022